1. All transactions are without exception, subject to the following terms if no other arrangements are made in written form.
2. Alterations and supplements or any other arrangements have to be made in written form.
3. A contract is only valid through our acknowledgement.
4. Place of fulfillment and legal domicile for all disputes arising from our business relationship is Tampa, FL.
5. Offers and information on prices are subject to alteration. Indications of measurements, weights and power as well as illustrations are approximate and not binding.
6. Exclusive confirmation of an order is legally binding for both parties and decisive for the extent of the delivery. If there is no confirmation existing, we rely on documents we have at our disposal personally signed by the buyer. We reserve the right of rejection of an order and have the right to withdraw from the agreement.
1. Free shipping in the lower 48 states in the United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico may incur additional charges. Chairs generally ship within 72 business hours after your completed order. Chairs ship from our warehouse in Tampa, Florida, USA.
2. We are allowed to utilize partial deliveries.
3. The seller bears all transport risks. Stated delivery periods are without obligation. In case of unforeseen delays in delivery arising from force majeure, strike; lock out etc. also at our suppliers, the delivery periods have to be extended reasonably. If the buyer chooses to utilize their own freight company, the buyer bears all transport risks.
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and VELA/Enable Me LLC. Please read them carefully. All payments to VELA/Enable Me LLC. using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions. If you choose financing, it is an agreement between you and affirm. Prices are as shown on the website at the time of purchase.
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to accept the Online Payment Terms validly and can and will meet your obligations concerning these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with your purchase is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to VELA/Enable Me LLC.
- Payments will be processed directly by Trustcommerce.
- VELA/Enable Me LLC does not store your credit card details in any way.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. VELA/Enable Me LLC. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- VELA/Enable Me LLC will confirm your payment details via email.
1. We have to be informed about eventual lacks or defects in written form within 48 hours of delivery; otherwise the goods pass for accepted. This period of one week starts with the receipt of the goods. In case of any damage caused in transit, the carriers immediately have to be called in to evaluate the damage in written form. Email email@example.com
2. Any damages traceably arising from material of manufacturing faults are, according to our choice, repaired or substituted free of charge within warranty period.
3. Excluded are defects arising from natural attrition and the results of excessive strain, careless and incorrect handling and forcible damage.
4. A claim to redhibition or diminution is only realizable if we object to removing faults or delivering a substitute or if the manufacturer causes unreasonable delays in doing so.
5. The liability of the manufacturer is limited to the amount of the unit in question.
6. Other claims for damages from the buyer or other persons are not covered.
7. If the customer specifically requests not to obtain recommended safety devices, or if the user does not use them or if the user changes something on the device, we are released of any responsibility.
1. Orders cancelled are subject to a cancellation fee of 20% as allowed by law.
We must be notified within 30 days from the date of delivery the intent to return a chair. The chair must be returned in the original packaging and in the same new condition as it arrived. A refund minus a 20% restocking fee less the initial shipping charge will be issued within 7-14 business days once the chair is returned to our warehouse and inspected. If it is deemed that there is damage to the chair not caused by the freight carrier, a deduction from the refund will be assessed. Chair returns will not be accepted if notification is received after 30 days from delivery. Custom chairs ordered for a specific customer from the manufacturer are not returnable.